PhoenixLord Official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the Tyrant Clan, PhoenixLords.

3 posters

What are Titles?/What are Groups?

Nighttiger
    Nighttiger
    Admin
    Admin

What are Titles?/What are Groups? Empty What are Titles?/What are Groups?

Post by Nighttiger Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:21 pm

By now you may have noticed the titles of other forum members, such as "Admin" under me, "Faction Leader" under stilgardm, or "Ashes" under you.

This topic will explain how those work:

Titles by post count:
    Ashes-0 Posts
    Young Phoenix-10 Posts
    Phoenix-30 Posts
    Elder Phoenix-50 Posts
    Phoenix King- 100 Posts
    PhoenixLord- 150 Posts

Special Titles:
    Admin- Admin is for administrator, or who sets up everything on the forum.
    Faction Leader- Current leader of the Faction.
    Guest- People who are not in the faction OR have left. Currently only Dimsun has this title.

So what is a group? People in groups have a special color added to their name when they post. For example, mine is in red.

Admin- Blue- Can edit everything on forum, add new forums, change stuff... ect.
    Moderator- Red- Mods of the forum, they can edit messages and delete messages and topics, and move topics.
    Faction Leader- Orange- Current leader of faction. Has Moderator privileges.
    Officer- Green- Officers of the faction. No special privileges, but their names are green.

Any suggestions about groups or titles that need to be added?

Last edited by Nighttiger on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Tropicallo
    Tropicallo
    Grand Phoenix
    Grand Phoenix

What are Titles?/What are Groups? Empty Re: What are Titles?/What are Groups?

Post by Tropicallo Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Seems fine to me.
    Nighttiger
    Nighttiger
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nighttiger Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Yup. I don't think I need any titles for postcounts above 150, because even in the best case scenario this will not be a huge forum...

If someone gets there, though, I will add more titles above that.
    IcyHaze02
    IcyHaze02
    PhoenixLord
    PhoenixLord

Post by IcyHaze02 Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:21 am

PhoenixLord is above Phoenix King? Also, when our faction gets into the top 300, we might be getting more applicants and the these forums might become bigger. So it might not be to hard to eventally reach 150. Tropacollo (I so messed up his name) is already at the second title.
    Nighttiger
    Nighttiger
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nighttiger Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Phoenix King... I couldn't think of anything, so I used that to fill the 4th space. PhoenixLord has gotta be the best one, thats the name of the faction! =P

The real trouble is finding enough areas to post to get your postcount up without spamming rihgt now...

(PS. Most members have reached the 2nd title by now, I think I'm at the third.
    IcyHaze02
    IcyHaze02
    PhoenixLord
    PhoenixLord

Post by IcyHaze02 Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:51 pm

PheonixLord. I can't believe I missed that. I am so ashamed of myself. I was wondering why the two words weren't seperated. Oh oh, add Grand Phoenix as a title somewhere. It just sounds cool.
    Nighttiger
    Nighttiger
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Nighttiger Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Switch Phoenix King to Grand Phoenix, you think?

Or something different altogether?
    IcyHaze02
    IcyHaze02
    PhoenixLord
    PhoenixLord

Post by IcyHaze02 Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:06 pm

That's not a bad idea.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 pm